- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "Frisbee Fest"
Philanthropic fun at Frisbee Fest
Matt Eisenberg Students were soaring above the ground, their bodies extended to catch discs as they spiraled across a field. All of this effort came from members of the community looking to help raise awareness for domestic...
- Posted October 16, 2013
Frisbee Fest Saturday
Alpha Chi Omega will host its annual Frisbee Fest tournament this Saturday, Oct. 12, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the Quad. There will be games and raffles at the event. Students can sign up to...
- Posted October 8, 2013
Alpha Chi Omega raises $30,000 in Frisbee Fest
Alpha Chi Omega raised more than $30,000 in its annual Frisbee Fest on the Quad this Sunday, more than the sorority raised last year. Sigma Phi Epsilon won the ultimate frisbee tournament and had the honor to...
- Posted October 7, 2012
Frisbees fly for domestic violence
Alpha Chi Omega’s annual philanthropic event Frisbee Fest, an ultimate frisbee tournament held on campus in October, raised $28,500 for domestic violence. The sorority donated the money in full to the Domestic Violence Services of Greater New...
- Posted January 31, 2012
Alpha Chi draws Frisbee funds
On Saturday, these figures were displayed on plates hung from trees as the sisters of Alpha Chi Omega held their 13th annual Frisbee Fest tournament on the Quad. The purpose of the event is to raise awareness...
- Posted October 6, 2010