- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "Frisbee Fest"
Philanthropic fun at Frisbee Fest
Matt Eisenberg Students were soaring above the ground, their bodies extended to catch discs as they spiraled across a field. All of this effort came from members of the community looking to help raise awareness for domestic...
- Posted October 16, 2013
Frisbee Fest Saturday
Alpha Chi Omega will host its annual Frisbee Fest tournament this Saturday, Oct. 12, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the Quad. There will be games and raffles at the event. Students can sign up to...
- Posted October 8, 2013
Alpha Chi Omega raises $30,000 in Frisbee Fest
Alpha Chi Omega raised more than $30,000 in its annual Frisbee Fest on the Quad this Sunday, more than the sorority raised last year. Sigma Phi Epsilon won the ultimate frisbee tournament and had the honor to...
- Posted October 7, 2012
Frisbees fly for domestic violence
Alpha Chi Omega’s annual philanthropic event Frisbee Fest, an ultimate frisbee tournament held on campus in October, raised $28,500 for domestic violence. The sorority donated the money in full to the Domestic Violence Services of Greater New...
- Posted January 31, 2012
Alpha Chi draws Frisbee funds
On Saturday, these figures were displayed on plates hung from trees as the sisters of Alpha Chi Omega held their 13th annual Frisbee Fest tournament on the Quad. The purpose of the event is to raise awareness...
- Posted October 6, 2010