- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
All posts tagged "Friends"
Friends vs. Couples
- Posted February 8, 2017
Pining for the Past: The ‘90s Never Left
Remember the days when overalls and hair scrunchies were all the rage? Or when jean jackets and leather pants were stocked in your parents’ closets from another lifetime? Well, what goes around comes around, and there is...
- Posted October 19, 2016
Watch your words
When I scrolled through Twitter last Saturday morning, I was surprised to learn that it was World Suicide Prevention Day. I had not known that this day of awareness existed, and I was grateful for it. Although...
- Posted September 19, 2016
Emily’s Music Corner
As you sit down to watch an old episode of “Friends,” you are hit with a strong feeling of nostalgia with the words “No one told you life was gonna be this way,” as you wildly clap...
- Posted April 16, 2014
The shifting landscape of television in the 21st century
“Okay how ’bout this: a single white girl in the city working at a magazine,” proposed an NBC executive during season 2 episode 9 of Fox’s hit television series, “Family Guy.” “Will you guys hear yourselves? This...
- Posted March 27, 2013