- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "Friends"
Give thanks to your friends
It is the time of year to start looking forward to the big turkey dinner that will be spent with loved ones on Thanksgiving day. But what about your friends here at QU? How can you celebrate...
- Posted November 13, 2018
Friends vs. Couples
- Posted February 8, 2017
Pining for the Past: The ‘90s Never Left
Remember the days when overalls and hair scrunchies were all the rage? Or when jean jackets and leather pants were stocked in your parents’ closets from another lifetime? Well, what goes around comes around, and there is...
- Posted October 19, 2016
Watch your words
When I scrolled through Twitter last Saturday morning, I was surprised to learn that it was World Suicide Prevention Day. I had not known that this day of awareness existed, and I was grateful for it. Although...
- Posted September 19, 2016
Emily’s Music Corner
As you sit down to watch an old episode of “Friends,” you are hit with a strong feeling of nostalgia with the words “No one told you life was gonna be this way,” as you wildly clap...
- Posted April 16, 2014
The shifting landscape of television in the 21st century
“Okay how ’bout this: a single white girl in the city working at a magazine,” proposed an NBC executive during season 2 episode 9 of Fox’s hit television series, “Family Guy.” “Will you guys hear yourselves? This...
- Posted March 27, 2013