- Dean departure
- Sleeping Giant State Park set to reopen in spring
- Spring spotlight
- Semester of self-care
- Shut down, but not sleeping
- Bill Kohlhepp steps down from his position as Dean of the College of Health Sciences
- Scammers strike again
- Land of the unfree
- If a movie could talk…
- The story of how ‘Icarus Falls’
All posts tagged "freedom of the press"
In defense of the Argus
Earlier this month, a member of The Wesleyan Argus, the student-run newspaper at the Connecticut university, wrote an opinion piece critiquing the Black Lives Matter movement. While the writer showed both sides of the issue, many of...
- Posted September 29, 2015
Don’t stop the presses
By choosing to go to a private university, students give up some of their rights our peers at public colleges and universities may have. For example, students do not have the right to privacy if Public Safety...
- Posted March 1, 2014