- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "foster care"
This Is Me: More than a statistic
It was July 30, 2013, Lexie Gruber’s heart was pounding so fast that her vision blurred and she couldn’t see through her glasses. In her hand was a speech and ahead of her was a room filled...
- Posted September 11, 2013
This Is Me: The unconventional family
Name: Monica Spiegel Year: Senior Hometown: Medford Lake, N.J. Major: Social Services Minor: Psychology Monica Spiegel and her three siblings were doing what most children do during their summer vacation: nothing, and having a great time. But...
- Posted November 14, 2012