- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "food trend"
Ancient seeds bring new food trend
Chia seeds are not new, in fact, they’re ancient. The seeds stem back to ancient Mayan and Aztec cultures and believed to give supernatural powers to those who consumed them, according to foodandnutrition.org. The tiny seeds are...
- Posted April 2, 2014