- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "food trend"
Ancient seeds bring new food trend
Chia seeds are not new, in fact, they’re ancient. The seeds stem back to ancient Mayan and Aztec cultures and believed to give supernatural powers to those who consumed them, according to foodandnutrition.org. The tiny seeds are...
- Posted April 2, 2014