- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "flu shot"
WRECK: Don’t miss your shot
As if we weren’t lucky enough to be at a private university with excellent staff, faculty and resources, there have been flu shot clinics happening on all three Quinnipiac campuses. What a great convenience that we don’t...
- Posted October 26, 2016
5 flu and cold myths, BUSTED
As influenza season reaches its peak, many myths circulate about how to prevent both the flu and the common cold. While both are respiratory illnesses, the flu has worse symptoms than the common cold, including fever, extreme...
- Posted February 6, 2013
QU plans for flu outbreak
Students who are contagious with the flu will be sent home, according to a Jan. 11 email to students from the Interim Director of the Student Health Center Sheila Burke. Students who cannot go home because they...
- Posted January 25, 2013