- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "fields"
Planning and Zoning approves new athletic fields
Hamden’s Planning and Zoning Commission has approved the proposal for adding new athletic fields near Sleeping Giant State Park. In a recent memorandum from Daniel Kops, the acting town planner of Hamden, the Planning and Zoning Commission...
- Posted August 31, 2016
QU moves forward with Title IX field construction
Quinnipiac is scrapping its plans to put lighting on several athletic fields on the Mount Carmel campus so that it can upgrade these facilities more quickly, according to Sal Filardi, vice president for facilities and capital planning....
- Posted November 20, 2015
Fields of the future
Facilities will redesign its plans for new lacrosse, soccer and field hockey fields after the Hamden Inland Wetland Commission shot down approval of the university’s original design, administration said. The university will re-submit these new plans to...
- Posted May 1, 2014