- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "fields"
Planning and Zoning approves new athletic fields
Hamden’s Planning and Zoning Commission has approved the proposal for adding new athletic fields near Sleeping Giant State Park. In a recent memorandum from Daniel Kops, the acting town planner of Hamden, the Planning and Zoning Commission...
- Posted August 31, 2016
QU moves forward with Title IX field construction
Quinnipiac is scrapping its plans to put lighting on several athletic fields on the Mount Carmel campus so that it can upgrade these facilities more quickly, according to Sal Filardi, vice president for facilities and capital planning....
- Posted November 20, 2015
Fields of the future
Facilities will redesign its plans for new lacrosse, soccer and field hockey fields after the Hamden Inland Wetland Commission shot down approval of the university’s original design, administration said. The university will re-submit these new plans to...
- Posted May 1, 2014