- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
- QCard office’s ‘Hall’ of fame
- A glimpse inside the Trump administration
- Disappointing debut
- Sexism didn’t beat Serena Williams, Naomi Osaka did
All posts tagged "feminist"
Don’t call people ‘feminazis’
As a liberal feminist, I get called ‘feminazi’ constantly. The term ‘nazi’ attached to feminist, a term that means equality between all genders, is repulsive. ‘Feminazis’ do exist in extreme cases, but to attach this term to...
- Posted September 11, 2018
Women’s studies isn’t just for women
A few weeks ago during registration time, I was walking to class and happened to overhear something extremely upsetting. A male student, talking to a female friend, said, “I wanted to take women’s studies, but I didn’t...
- Posted November 18, 2015