- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts tagged "feminist"
Don’t call people ‘feminazis’
As a liberal feminist, I get called ‘feminazi’ constantly. The term ‘nazi’ attached to feminist, a term that means equality between all genders, is repulsive. ‘Feminazis’ do exist in extreme cases, but to attach this term to...
- Posted September 11, 2018
Women’s studies isn’t just for women
A few weeks ago during registration time, I was walking to class and happened to overhear something extremely upsetting. A male student, talking to a female friend, said, “I wanted to take women’s studies, but I didn’t...
- Posted November 18, 2015