- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
All posts tagged "father"
‘Maybe this is what God wants me to do’
Father Matthew Gworek is the new presiding catholic chaplain at Quinnipiac’s Center for Religion. At just 30 years old, Gworek works alongside students involved in campus ministry. Gworek grew up just down the road from Quinnipiac in...
- Posted February 6, 2018
RAVE: Perez Hilton’s a dad
Everyone was a little confused and surprised when Perez Hilton, the gay celebrity gossip columnist, announced recently on his website, PerezHilton.com, that he has a baby son! The blog post was titled, “A Very Important Message from...
- Posted March 6, 2013