- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "Fashion Week"
The best and worst of fashion week
Ah, Fashion Week. It’s an affair to be remembered, with fashionable celebrities sitting front row and designs that will either make you gasp in amazement or cover your eyes in a “Is this real life?” moment.
- Posted March 3, 2011
Metro-Style: New York hosts annual Fashion Week
This year’s Fashion Week made its debut on Sept. 9. It was an affair that lasted all week long and presented fashion that is sure to be idealized for the next year. Hosted by Mercedes-Benz and unveiled...
- Posted September 21, 2010