- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "fashion police"
Fashion Faux-Paux: Sneaker Wedges
Sneaker wedges seem to be the newest thing among celebrities and a select few of Quinnipiac Students. The fact that sneaker and wedges are being used in the same sentence is a problem. These shoes look like...
- Posted April 3, 2013