- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "family"
Living the Legend
Though his life has taken him all over New England, adjunct assistant professor of history Philip A. Goduti has always known in his heart that he was meant to be a Bobcat. Goduti was born in New...
- Posted February 22, 2017
The Radio Kids
Not one is the same. There are freshmen, skaters, singers, guitar players, RAs, bio majors, English majors and Greek life members. But we all have one thing in common: a passion for music. WQAQ 98.1FM is the...
- Posted April 2, 2014
The Gender Gap
It was a sunny Tuesday afternoon when Mark Gius, 48, took his kids to the nearby park. Gius hollered “be careful” as his children sprinted toward the swing set. When he looked around for the nearest bench,...
- Posted January 30, 2013