- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "exercise"
Rave: The 80-mile trail
It was a long, cold winter, so it feels so satisfying to be able to take your workout from indoors to the great outdoors. There is no better way to spend a nice spring day than outside...
- Posted April 21, 2015
The Fitspo trend
For decades, women have been told to be skinny. Eat this, not that. Anorexia went through the roof during the 1990s, but more recently, this attitude toward being skinny has shifted. Women have begun fighting back, and...
- Posted April 30, 2014
Optimizing Your Nutrition Before a Workout
Eating meals before a workout with the correct nutritional value to ensure optimal satisfaction, physical performance and recovery is a challenge. Knowing the proper timing can also be difficult. This plan caters to someone looking to increase...
- Posted November 14, 2012
What you’re doing wrong at the gym
There are plenty of ways to waste time or improperly train at the gym, from incorrectly building your core to creating imbalances in the lower body. However, this is easy to avoid by making simple changes in...
- Posted October 10, 2012