- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "espn"
Matt Patricia’s season opener for the Detroit Lions this past weekend was probably one of the greatest disappointments in NFL coaching history. Patricia, who notably worked as the defensive coordinator for the New England Patriots, began his...
- Posted September 18, 2018
Opinion | Defining sports dominance
Dominance, how does one define it? In sports, dominance can be measured in a number of ways. Some think athlete dominance is based on the number of championships one wins, while others believe individual statistics are what...
- Posted March 27, 2018
Barstool Sports takes on Quinnipiac
Photos: Morgan Tencza/Chronicle What is a football guy? Dan “Big Cat” Katz and PFT Commenter of Barstool Sports gave a presentation to a packed Mount Carmel Auditorium on Thursday, Oct. 19 to answer that question. Barstool Sports, a...
- Posted October 24, 2017
OPINION: Let anchors like Jemele Hill voice their opinions
The worldwide leader in sports has decided one of its anchors is getting too political. ESPN has suspended Jemele Hill, host of the show SC6, for two weeks following her comments on Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones....
- Posted October 17, 2017
ESPN anchor to speak to students
John Buccigross from ESPN will visit campus today and speak to students at 2 p.m. in Buckman Theater. Buccigross will discuss his love for college hockey and his career. The event is sponsored by Q30 and the...
- Posted January 28, 2014
Men’s ice hockey earns No. 1 overall seed
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey was announced as the No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament Sunday evening during the NCAA Selection Show. The Bobcats were featured live on-set at the ESPN studios in Bristol during the show....
- Posted March 26, 2013
Let’s go dancing
Following a disappointing end to last season when the Quinnipiac women’s basketball team fell to Monmouth at home, 69-66, in the semifinals of the Northeast Conference tournament, head coach Tricia Fabbri got her first post game text....
- Posted March 18, 2013