- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "enzo ciccone"
Enzo’s Place opens on Whitney Avenue
On 3295 Whitney Ave., nestled between Andale Mexican Restaurant and Carlo’s Hair Connection, is one of Hamden’s newest openings, Enzo’s Place Café & Catering. Owner Enzo Ciccone, along with his business partner, Jacob Burman, worked throughout the...
- Posted October 24, 2012