- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "environment"
SGA launches positive environmental impact initiative
Rallies and water bottles were topics of discussion at the Student Government Association (SGA) meeting on Wed. Jan. 24. Early in the open forum segment of that day’s meeting, talk turned to seeing how the Quinnipiac community...
- Posted January 31, 2018
For sanity’s sake, pick up your trash
I love the outdoors. Sleeping Giant State Park and the surrounding woods are a huge part of why I came to Quinnipiac University in the first place. I love fishing, hiking and just taking in the natural...
- Posted April 29, 2016
A heated issue
In light of the recent snowstorms in the middle of what should be spring, it’s becoming clearer that there has been a dramatic shift in the Earth’s climate. Here are some facts and figures about climate change...
- Posted April 14, 2016
Keepin’ it green
In a Gallup poll released in March, 50 percent of those surveyed said the environment in the United States is getting worse as a whole. What better day to fix this problem than today? Below are a...
- Posted April 23, 2014
News Outside the Quinnipiac Campus
Beyond the Bubble: Meteor and Asteroid A meteor hit Chelyabinsk, Russia the morning of Feb. 15, injuring 1,200 people and causing an estimated $33 billion of damage. Estimates of the meteor’s size range from 10 to 50 feet in...
- Posted February 20, 2013