- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "emergency"
A passive active shooter policy
Run. Hide. Fight. Do Quinnipiac students know what these words mean as the active shooter protocol? When asked about what the active shooter protocol is sophomore physical therapy major Mike Stofko answered. “I have no idea.” Twelve...
- Posted March 27, 2018
University holds shelter-in-place drill
The university issued a shelter-in-place drill on March 21 to educate the community on what shelter-in-place means and to provide practice for any future emergencies, according to Associate Vice President for Public Relations John Morgan. Students, faculty...
- Posted March 22, 2016
Public Safety prepares for emergencies
Each morning, Chief of Public Safety David Barger watches the news in his office. He is not procrastinating; he is looking at what is going on around the world to learn how Public Safety can better react...
- Posted February 19, 2014