- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "ebola"
University, program to donate Ebola transport vehicle
Due to an unprecedented Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone, the city’s public health infrastructure is exhausted. With that in mind, David Ives, executive director of the Albert Schweitzer Institute, teamed up with the Sierra Leone and New...
- Posted November 19, 2014
Students speak up: Ebola
Ebola has continued to spread throughout West Africa and various U.S. citizens have brought the virus back to America with them. This past week a doctor returned to Texas with symptoms without warning people of his exposure...
- Posted October 7, 2014