- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "eating well"
QU Eats promotes healthy living on campus
Many students wander through the cafeteria in search of a healthy meal that’s also satisfying. Lindsey Corak, a senior health science student, is one of them. That’s why she founded a new club, QU Eats, which aims...
- Posted December 4, 2012