- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "donation"
Quinnipiac men’s basketball helps Houston relief efforts
In an act of giving that has become common within the sports world over the past few weeks, the Quinnipiac men’s basketball team sent a donation to the Hurricane Harvey relief efforts in Houston. Getting some gear...
- Posted September 10, 2017
Student Government Association hosts annual State of the QUnion
Quinnipiac board officials and members of the Student Government Association (SGA) met Thursday, Feb. 22 for the annual State of the QUnion to discuss recent and upcoming events affecting the university. Administrative officials President John Lahey, Vice...
- Posted March 1, 2017
Chartwells donates to QU301 service trip
Chartwells recently donated $1,000 to the QU 301 program on March 30, 2016. The program is a class that sends students to other parts of the world for charitable work during school breaks. A total of $2,000...
- Posted April 27, 2016
QU in LA cost to drop for next semester
The university reduced the cost of the QU in LA program for next semester because fewer students applied for the fall, as compared to the spring semester. “Students seem less interested in going in the fall than...
- Posted March 29, 2016
Bone Marrow Registry Drive gives students a chance to save a life
Senior Victoria Vigilanti isn’t just a goaltender for the Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team. She is also a candidate to donate her matched bone marrow. Her team had originally participated in the bone marrow drive at Quinnipiac...
- Posted March 26, 2013