- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "dominican republic"
Facilitating a home
By Julianna Coscia and Charlotte Gardner Settling into a new dorm building doesn’t always feel the same as settling into your room at home. It can feel unfamiliar and out of touch – lacking the unspoken comfort...
- Posted October 30, 2018
Chartwells donates to QU301 service trip
Chartwells recently donated $1,000 to the QU 301 program on March 30, 2016. The program is a class that sends students to other parts of the world for charitable work during school breaks. A total of $2,000...
- Posted April 27, 2016
By Sarah Doiron and Nicole Hanson QU301 education abroad is an opportunity for students to travel to different countries. The course is titled “The Global Community” and focuses on the different types of global issues in different...
- Posted March 25, 2015
Micro-lending projects aim to lend a hand
Students in Professor John Powers’ public relations campaigns class are straying away from essays and tests this semester and working on projects which may be used in impoverished villages. In this capstone course, six groups of five...
- Posted October 11, 2013