- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "dominican republic"
Chartwells donates to QU301 service trip
Chartwells recently donated $1,000 to the QU 301 program on March 30, 2016. The program is a class that sends students to other parts of the world for charitable work during school breaks. A total of $2,000...
- Posted April 27, 2016
By Sarah Doiron and Nicole Hanson QU301 education abroad is an opportunity for students to travel to different countries. The course is titled “The Global Community” and focuses on the different types of global issues in different...
- Posted March 25, 2015
Micro-lending projects aim to lend a hand
Students in Professor John Powers’ public relations campaigns class are straying away from essays and tests this semester and working on projects which may be used in impoverished villages. In this capstone course, six groups of five...
- Posted October 11, 2013