- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "Domestic violence"
Student Media teams up against domestic violence
With October being Domestic Violence Awareness Month, The Quinnipiac Chronicle is standing with the Quinnipiac Bobcat Sports Network (QBSN) and the Association for Women in Sports Media (AWSM) in raising awareness for domestic violence. The Chronicle will...
- Posted October 19, 2016
Five seniors organize self defense class
A group of 20 women will meet for a two-hour self defense class at 7 p.m. in the Burt Kahn Court on Wednesday. The class, planned by five seniors for their public relations final project, filled up...
- Posted November 19, 2014
Philanthropic fun at Frisbee Fest
Matt Eisenberg Students were soaring above the ground, their bodies extended to catch discs as they spiraled across a field. All of this effort came from members of the community looking to help raise awareness for domestic...
- Posted October 16, 2013