- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "district attorney"
University reaches settlement in Americans with Disabilities case
The university has recently settled a lawsuit involving a student who was removed from Quinnipiac due to her mental health, according to a U.S. Department of Justice press release. The university agreed to pay the student $17,000...
- Posted January 13, 2015