- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Diane Ariza"
Latinos represent largest minority on campus
Although Latinos may seem to be underrepresented at Quinnipiac, they are the largest minority group on campus, according to Diane Ariza, associate vice president for academic affairs and chief diversity officer. Since Sept. 15, Latino Heritage Month...
- Posted October 17, 2013
Departments improve campus diversity
Quinnipiac University developed a plan to promote diversity on campus after the New England Association of Schools and Colleges reported how the university could improve its commitment to diversity. The association that grants accreditation to public and private...
- Posted September 3, 2013