- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "diabetes"
Walking toward a cure
About 2,000 people walked the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s North Haven Walk to Cure Diabetes this Sunday on the North Haven campus. The three-mile walk raised $97,777.57 and spread awareness for type 1 diabetes, according to JDRF’s...
- Posted October 9, 2013
This is me: The not-so-sweet life
Jaime Kantor, 21, has Type 1 diabetes. These routine shots of insulin help her maintain the stable blood sugars necessary for her to live. Ultimately, Kantor depends on friends and family to survive. They are instrumental in...
- Posted November 2, 2011