- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "dessert"
Prepare for October’s best holidays
When you think about October, what comes to mind? Maybe fallen leaves, apple picking, confusing weather or Halloween. Unfortunately, we don’t get to celebrate Halloween until the end of the month. In the meantime, here is a...
- Posted October 14, 2015
Spring has finally hit Quinnipiac, which means summer isn’t too far away. One of the best summer treats? Ice cream, of course! Four Chronicle members took to three local ice cream shops in Hamden and Cheshire to...
- Posted April 21, 2015