- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "Demoulas"
Judge denies former TKE member’s injunction
Judge Jack Fischer denied sophomore John Demoulas’ temporary injunction to return to Quinnipiac for the remainder of the spring semester. Demoulas is one of the former Tau Kappa Epsilon members suspended for the hazing allegations that got...
- Posted March 7, 2015
The vomit verdict
The injunction hearing for sophomore and former Tau Kappa Epsilon member John Demoulas has been completed. But the judge’s decision is still pending at the time of publication, according to Demoulas’ lawyer. If the judge rules in...
- Posted February 25, 2015
Buda: Demoulas suspended due to alleged vomit incident
The university suspended sophomore and former Tau Kappa Epsilon member John Demoulas for allegedly sending out a group text message to new TKE members to clean vomit in his on-campus suite, according to Director of Student Conduct...
- Posted February 19, 2015