- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "Democrats"
Senate Democrats’ supreme disgrace
I wrote one month ago that I thought Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, should be confirmed by the Senate. I said this in light of his judicial philosophy and record. None of that...
- Posted October 2, 2018
Conservative Corner: Obama’s unique politics won’t help Democrats
President Obama took to a stage at the University of Illinois on Friday, Sept. 7. In doing so, he did what many accuse the sitting president of doing; he violated a norm. For all eight years of...
- Posted September 11, 2018
To vote or not to vote?
As Nov. 6 inches closer, many students are contemplating whether or not to cast a vote. Although some are eager to cast a ballot in a presidential election for the first time, others are choosing not to...
- Posted October 24, 2012
Rock the Vote comes QU
The presidential candidates aren’t the only ones preparing for the elections in November. Quinnipiac Democrats, a political group on campus meant to inspire students to engage in electoral and democratic processes, is offering voter registration forms and...
- Posted October 10, 2012
Politicians playing with fire
Over the summer, there was a media firestorm around the decision facing Washington to either raise the debt ceiling or default on the financial responsibilities of our country.
- Posted August 31, 2011