- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "delivery"
Rave: new pizza place meets student needs
As college students, we eat pizza more often than we should. Since many of us have little to no money to spend on food, we look for cheaper alternatives, like pizza, instead of going out to eat....
- Posted November 4, 2014
Silver Spoon brings food to your door
Quinnipiac University students will now have an easy way to enjoy food from their favorite restaurants – without leaving their dorms. Silver Spoon Delivery, which was founded by Quinnipiac graduate student William Scully, is a service that...
- Posted April 23, 2013