- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "Dean Kamlet"
School of Communications dean to retire
Dean of the School of Communications Lee Kamlet plans to retire at the end of this academic year, approaching his sixth anniversary at the university in April, after a 32-year career in broadcast journalism. Michael Baird, a...
- Posted November 9, 2016
QU in LA cost to drop for next semester
The university reduced the cost of the QU in LA program for next semester because fewer students applied for the fall, as compared to the spring semester. “Students seem less interested in going in the fall than...
- Posted March 29, 2016
QU hopes to continue to grow with largest freshmen class
With an overwhelming number of 1,835 students, this year’s freshmen class is now the largest that Quinnipiac University has seen, and this may not be the largest for much longer. Quinnipiac is expanding each year, according to...
- Posted September 5, 2013