- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "day"
Why not nap in public?
What better way to end the month than sleeping in public? Each year on Feb. 28, you can do so without judgment. If napping is on your agenda, you don’t have to rush back to your bed...
- Posted March 1, 2017
Friends vs. Couples
- Posted February 8, 2017
Valentine’s Day activities
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner but don’t freak out just yet. Whether you’re in a serious relationship or single, The Chronicle has you covered. If you’re single… Here are some great ideas you can...
- Posted February 10, 2015
Rave: snow days make my day
What’s better than a snow day? Nothing. That’s why I award Quinnipiac for being super generous over the past week or so when it comes to snow days. The university has been handing snow days out more...
- Posted February 3, 2015
Keepin’ it green
In a Gallup poll released in March, 50 percent of those surveyed said the environment in the United States is getting worse as a whole. What better day to fix this problem than today? Below are a...
- Posted April 23, 2014