- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "David Rosettenstein"
Accomplished law professor passes away
David Rosettenstein, Carmen Tortora Professor of Law, passed away on Feb. 19, after a long and courageous battle with cancer. Rosettenstein began teaching at the School of Law in 1981, when it was still affiliated with the...
- Posted February 27, 2013