- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
All posts tagged "David Dio Hair Studio"
Hamden salon hosts Cut-a-thon to fight cancer
The David Dio Hair Studio in Hamden held a Cut-a-Thon this past Sunday, offering $20 haircuts and $15 pink hair extensions. All proceeds were donated to the American Cancer Society’s 2010 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
- Posted October 19, 2010