- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "dattco"
York Hill shuttle schedule announced
A concrete York Hill shuttle schedule will begin on Nov. 26 after the Student Government Association worked with the Department of Public Safety and transportation company DATTCO to make a shuttle system accommodating to students. After a...
- Posted November 14, 2012
York Hill welcomes new shuttles
What is white, shiny, has arm rests, air conditioning and can be seen cruising between Mount Carmel and York Hill? That would be the new shuttles transporting students from campus to campus. There are a total of...
- Posted March 27, 2012
University: DATTCO threats were a ‘miscommunication’
Citing an “internal miscommunication,” initial reports of DATTCO shuttle service threatening to sever ties with Quinnipiac because of students receiving numerous citations in New Haven are false, according to Vice President of Public Affairs Lynn Bushnell. Last...
- Posted November 16, 2011
UPDATE: SGA responds to Dattco shuttle threats
Thirty-eight Quinnipiac Students were cited by New Haven Police after breaking the seal on downtown public property, and as a result shuttle rights may be taken away.
- Posted November 9, 2011