- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts tagged "dating"
Old fashion isn’t overrated
Sometimes I feel like I am living in the wrong generation. It could just be that I was raised differently than others or it could just be that society has changed so much. I want to go...
- Posted September 19, 2016
Rave: Drake and Rihanna are “Too Good”
For years, people have wondered the status of two of our favorite hip-hop and R&B stars. This summer, I remember the first hundred times I had heard “Too Good” on the radio, and how I immediately thought...
- Posted September 14, 2016
Have your bagel and eat it too
As a young professional, dating is fun but it can also be stressful. You can only go to so many bars and parties to meet new single people. Coffee Meets Bagel makes dating easier for you. Coffee...
- Posted April 29, 2015
Two ‘hot guys’ from QU give advice in Seventeen Magazine
Quinnipiac students may see some familiar male faces noted for their good looks when picking up this month’s issue, as well as future 2013 issues, of Seventeen Magazine. Seniors Joe Mauti, 21, and Ernest Eusebio, 20, were...
- Posted February 6, 2013