- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "dance"
What’s on tap
Started this year by freshman occupational therapy major Carly Bonanno, the Quinnipiac Tap Company is one of the newest clubs on campus. This style of dancing combines dynamic movements with the rhythmic beating of dancers’ shoes. With...
- Posted February 1, 2017
Students raise money for QTHON in creative ways
Andrew Geller, Junior How much: I raised $350 How: Almost 100 percent through social media posting. I also came up with the idea to sell a Yale ticket and give the funds to QTHON. That ended up...
- Posted March 8, 2016
QTHON exceeds fundraising goal by more than $40,000
The fifth annual QTHON broke Quinnipiac records Saturday night when students raised $115,685.13 for the Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) and the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center (CCMC). This is more than double what the dance marathon raised last...
- Posted March 8, 2016
Lip Sync 2015
Fraternity and sorority members danced and sang the evening away at Saturday’s lip sync. Kappa Delta and Phi Gamma Delta won the lip sync competition with Pi Beta Phi and Pi Kappa Phi taking second and Sigma...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Rave: Cool courses offered at QU
As you already know, it is registration season. If you have room in your schedule, take a class that you would never consider taking. Surprisingly, Quinnipiac has a good selection of interesting courses. For instance, have you...
- Posted March 31, 2015
Drayton gets on stage with his mom and dad. He takes the microphone with his two hands and when he tries to speak, he breaks out into giggles, throws his head back and looks to his parents....
- Posted March 3, 2015
Best Buddies dance the night away
Students and the Board of Directors for Best Buddies Connecticut danced the night away at the Best Buddies dance on Sept. 20 to kick off the year. Best Buddies is a nonprofit organization that works with individuals...
- Posted September 26, 2013