- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Crocs"
Wreck: Crocs try to go high fashion
The Croc industry has recently launched a new line of “trendy” shoes. They are still selling their classic croc but are trying something new. It’s about time. Lets get one thing clear: rubber shoes with holes will...
- Posted September 19, 2013