- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "Courtney Kaminski"
Women’s basketball: shooting for success
The women’s basketball team did not end the 2010-11 season on the note that it had hoped, falling to Monmouth 55-36 in the Northeast Conference Quarterfinals.
- Posted October 12, 2011
Women’s basketball wins on senior day
The Quinnipiac women’s basketball team took control of the game in the second half and ran away with it Saturday afternoon to defeat the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights 75-56.
- Posted February 27, 2011
Women’s basketball falls short to CCSU, 61-58
The last time the Quinnipiac women’s basketball team squared off against Central Connecticut State University, Felicia Barron drained a 3-pointer at the buzzer to lift the Bobcats over the Blue Devils. On Saturday, it was CCSU (16-9, 9-6)...
- Posted February 20, 2011
‘Lack of defense’ costly for women’s basketball
The Bobcats showed why they had the second-best offense in the NEC on Monday. But against Saint Francis (Pa.), the highest-scoring offense in the conference, Quinnipiac’s women’s basketball team showed why it allows the second-most points in...
- Posted February 1, 2011
Late layup downs women’s basketball
The Quinnipiac women’s basketball team fell to the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights on the road Monday in a very close game, 55-52. Quinnipiac’s Jacinda Dunbar led the team with 12 points and eight rebounds, while Courtney Kaminski contributed...
- Posted January 11, 2011
Women’s basketball holds off late rally by Monmouth with 60-57 victory
The Quinnipiac women’s basketball team saw a 13 point lead be cut to two by Monmouth with under a minute left in the game, but held off the Hawks in a 60-57 victory at the Multipurpose Athletic...
- Posted January 7, 2011
Bobcats steal win over The Mount [Slideshow]
When the Quinnipiac women’s basketball team put on their new gold uniforms, it was like they were a different team on the court. A team that steals the ball and forces a lot of turnovers. Quinnipiac’s defense...
- Posted January 5, 2011
Women’s basketball drops home opener
Senior Courtney Kaminski joined an elite Quinnipiac crew on Wednesday, despite a 72-60 loss to the Holy Cross Crusaders.
- Posted November 18, 2010