- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "costumes"
Wreck: CAT-astrophic costumes
Halloween is approaching and this can only mean one thing: soon everyone will be posting pictures of their amazing cat costumes. I think I speak for the entire female population when I say that we’ve all been...
- Posted October 28, 2015
Whether students made their own costumes or if they bought them, they are being recognized for their creativity. Students submitted their photos and we chose some of our favorite Halloween costumes from last weekend.
- Posted November 4, 2014
University asks students to be aware of stereotyping this Halloween
As students don their Halloween costumes tomorrow, administration wants students to make sure their costumes are not offensive to others. “Costumes that exaggerate, stereotype, generalize a particular ethnic culture gender, insensitive,” Associate Vice President for...
- Posted October 30, 2013