- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "cornell big red"
Men’s ice hockey hosts ECAC Hockey Quarterfinals
The No. 1 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team will have had 13 days since its last time on the ice when the puck drops on Friday as the Bobcats host No. 9 seed Cornell at 7 p.m....
- Posted March 14, 2013
Overtime winner lifts Cornell over Quinnipiac in ECAC quarters
Cornell’s senior recorded his second two-goal night against the Bobcats this year, and shut the door on Quinnipiac’s season with a game- and series-winner in overtime on Sunday at Lynah Rink in Ithaca, N.Y.
- Posted March 13, 2011
Hartzell earns second playoff shutout; deciding game tonight
Quinnipiac withstood an elimination game Saturday night at Lynah Rink in Ithaca, N.Y., beating Cornell 1-0 to take Game 2 and force a deciding third game in the ECAC quarterfinals.
- Posted March 12, 2011
Quinnipiac drops ECAC quarterfinal opener to Cornell, 2-1
A late second-period goal from Joe Devin, his second of the game, lifted Cornell to a 2-1 win in a best-of-three series at Lynah Rink in Ithaca, N.Y.
- Posted March 11, 2011
Historic season comes to an end for women’s hockey
Before the game, Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey coach Rick Seeley said that his team would have to play the perfect game to beat Cornell in the ECAC semifinal game on Thursday night. They nearly did, but it...
- Posted March 4, 2011
No. 2 Cornell chews up women’s hockey, 5-1
There’s a reason why ECAC-rival Cornell is ranked second nationally, and Quinnipiac saw it on Friday night. The Bobcats opened conference play with a home loss against the Big Red, 5-1.
- Posted October 29, 2010