- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "cornell big red"
Men’s ice hockey hosts ECAC Hockey Quarterfinals
The No. 1 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team will have had 13 days since its last time on the ice when the puck drops on Friday as the Bobcats host No. 9 seed Cornell at 7 p.m....
- Posted March 14, 2013
Overtime winner lifts Cornell over Quinnipiac in ECAC quarters
Cornell’s senior recorded his second two-goal night against the Bobcats this year, and shut the door on Quinnipiac’s season with a game- and series-winner in overtime on Sunday at Lynah Rink in Ithaca, N.Y.
- Posted March 13, 2011
Hartzell earns second playoff shutout; deciding game tonight
Quinnipiac withstood an elimination game Saturday night at Lynah Rink in Ithaca, N.Y., beating Cornell 1-0 to take Game 2 and force a deciding third game in the ECAC quarterfinals.
- Posted March 12, 2011
Quinnipiac drops ECAC quarterfinal opener to Cornell, 2-1
A late second-period goal from Joe Devin, his second of the game, lifted Cornell to a 2-1 win in a best-of-three series at Lynah Rink in Ithaca, N.Y.
- Posted March 11, 2011
Historic season comes to an end for women’s hockey
Before the game, Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey coach Rick Seeley said that his team would have to play the perfect game to beat Cornell in the ECAC semifinal game on Thursday night. They nearly did, but it...
- Posted March 4, 2011
No. 2 Cornell chews up women’s hockey, 5-1
There’s a reason why ECAC-rival Cornell is ranked second nationally, and Quinnipiac saw it on Friday night. The Bobcats opened conference play with a home loss against the Big Red, 5-1.
- Posted October 29, 2010