- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "construction"
Turf fields in the works for soccer and lacrosse
Recently, the university began construction along Hogan Road and on the athletic fields behind the Mount Carmel campus. Vice President for Facilities and Capital Planning Sal Filardi said the construction on Hogan Road will lead to new...
- Posted November 9, 2016
Construction near campus
Construction is underway near campus. Starting Monday March 24, a water main installation will take place on the north section of Whitney Avenue between Todd Street and Shepard Street. Construction will last until June and run weekdays...
- Posted March 25, 2014
To be continued
Although the university has more changes planned for the Mount Carmel campus, Vice President of Facilities & Capital Planning Salvatore Filardi says it won’t be for another two to five years. “There’s nothing planned this right very...
- Posted September 6, 2012
Removing the blue tarp
The class of 2016 was greeted with new paths and a clear quad, while the rest of the student body was thankful to see its campus back. Many students found it relieving to see green instead of...
- Posted August 29, 2012
Medical school opens next summer
The future home of the School of Medicine in the North Haven campus should be complete by the summer of 2013, according to facilities. Construction on the Health Profession Center at Quinnipiac’s North Haven Campus, designed for...
- Posted April 18, 2012
Bobcat Den not yet up to code
The current renovation of the Bobcat Den has revealed a substantial need for an upgrade of the facility and its equipment. “Almost every piece of equipment is being replaced,” said Joseph Tobin, director of Chartwells dining service....
- Posted September 6, 2011
Whitney Ave. work nears halfway point
Police officers, construction workers and Jersey barriers have become a part of the environment at the intersection of Mt. Carmel and Whitney avenues. Quinnipiac commuters will have to deal with it for another 14 months, according to...
- Posted September 22, 2010