- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "Connecticut bar Foundation"
Law experts hash out hot-button jury issues
Jurors aren’t aware of the mandatory minimum sentence that could await a guilty party in America’s justice system, and according to attorney Timothy Moynahan, that needs to change.
- Posted February 2, 2011