- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "Communications"
University announces dining changes for fall semester
After numerous rumors circulating throughout the student body, Chartwells and the University officially announced the changes that will be made in dining on-campus throughout the fall 2017 semester on April 10. There will be more options for...
- Posted April 12, 2017
3+1 Communications program to start Fall 2016
By Hannah Feakes and Thamar Bailey This coming fall a select group of incoming freshmen will be the first to enter the School of Communications 3+1 program. The program will allow students in the School of Communications...
- Posted April 27, 2016
Major bullying is a major problem
I’ve gotten myself into a mid-semester slump which leads to going on social media more than actually studying. I always end up scrolling through Yik Yak when Instagram no longer becomes interesting. The feed features everything from...
- Posted October 28, 2015
Law school moves to North Haven
Law students can now call North Haven campus home after the the School of Law building moved campuses. The old law building on the Mount Carmel Campus has been renovated into the Center for Communications and Engineering....
- Posted August 27, 2014