- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "Communication"
This is me: communication confined
Name: ALEX MAZZONE Hometown: SPENCER, MASS. Year: SENIOR Major: HEALTH SCIENCES In high school, no one would have ever guessed anything was wrong. Quinnipiac senior Alex Mazzone was just like everyone else with no real noticeable...
- Posted April 7, 2015
Change in (mis)communication
Technology may encourage people to connect, but how deep are these relationships tailored through screens? Studies show more than 4.75 billion content items are shared on Facebook every day, as well as more than 4.5 billion likes,...
- Posted April 15, 2014
Interpersonal skills more important now than ever before
I sent out seven internship applications to seven separate companies this past summer. Every one of the applications were via email, and I never once actually talked to someone via phone or in person in five of...
- Posted April 9, 2014
Dare to ditch your demon roommate
When I arrived at Quinnipiac my freshman year, I was blissfully optimistic about what the year could hold. There were endless opportunities for clubs I could join, classes I could take and people I could meet. Add...
- Posted October 4, 2013