- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "college students"
It’s A Match!
Tinder has been advertising a new addition that accommodates college students in particular. Tinder U is specifically designed for people just like you, who go to school and want to meet people within his or her community....
- Posted September 11, 2018
Breaking up with spring break
Spring break is portrayed to be one of the most epic times during students’ college years. Vacations to exotic places, meeting the love of your night or drinking the day away are some of the many images...
- Posted March 6, 2018
You should be concerned about your student loans
It’s time to think about what’s ahead, or you might regret it later. The obvious place to start when you’re thinking about your future is trying to land a job. That’s what you’re going to school for,...
- Posted October 8, 2015
The ‘guitar guy’
When it comes to showing off his musical skills, freshman Nicholas Cotharin isn’t afraid of the public’s opinion. Since arriving on campus, he regularly plays his guitar on the steps of the Arnold Bernhard Library. “When I...
- Posted September 17, 2015
The invisible illness
It is considered an epidemic among college students. One in four students are affected by it during his or her college career. It is the No. 1 reason students drop out of college. It, is depression. Depression...
- Posted February 4, 2015