- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts tagged "CNN"
Politics, public image and the press
From national news outlets to student media, the tension between journalists and the governing bodies they keep in check has seemed to have reached a high point. In a country built on free speech and free press,...
- Posted December 4, 2018
Few students attend Marc Lamont Hill address
Marc Lamont Hill, a CNN political commentator and BET News correspondent, spoke on “Promoting Diversity in Education” for Quinnipiac’s annual Black History Month address last Monday night. However, the number of students at the event was lacking,...
- Posted March 28, 2016
Trump is dangerous to our country
When Donald Trump announced over the summer that he was running for president, I—like many people—laughed. I looked forward to the hilarity that would be his campaign. No one could possibly take this joke seriously, I thought....
- Posted October 23, 2015