- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "club"
Girls Who Code extends program to Quinnipiac
Closing the gender gap in technology is the everlasting mission for the Girls Who Code. The club began its program six years ago in the New York City, but now stands strong across the nation and most...
- Posted February 13, 2018
Stitch it forward
Quinnipiac will welcome “Stitch It Forward,” a new knitting and crocheting club founded by Jaclyn Munsinger and Devin Shields-Auble. Munsinger, a freshman occupational therapy major from Long Island, New York, along with her vice president, Shields-Auble, a...
- Posted April 5, 2017
What’s on tap
Started this year by freshman occupational therapy major Carly Bonanno, the Quinnipiac Tap Company is one of the newest clubs on campus. This style of dancing combines dynamic movements with the rhythmic beating of dancers’ shoes. With...
- Posted February 1, 2017
Paintball Club to return
The Paintball Club may be making a comeback on campus. Freshman biomedical sciences major Sami Saleh had the idea to restart a paintball club at Quinnipiac and has started working closely with students and faculty to make...
- Posted March 1, 2016
Wreck: Comedy Club con
A man by the name of Jeff has been intruding on classes at QU to advertise tickets for the New York Comedy Club. After saying he is a part of an on-campus club called “Quinnipiac Activities,” Jeff...
- Posted March 3, 2015