- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
All posts tagged "Clock Tower"
Behind the bell
Across the Mount Carmel campus, sounds of music ring out at every hour from the clock tower on the Arnold Bernhard Library. While the library provides peace and quiet, its clock tower keeps people updated with the...
- Posted October 23, 2015
Wreck: Yeah, but where’s the swimming pool?
Recently students haven’t heard the joyous chimes of the bell tower every hour on the hour, and some people are starting to wonder. Is there something wrong with the clock tower or are they denying us of...
- Posted September 11, 2013