- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "clery act"
University explains sexual assault procedures
One in five women are sexually assaulted while in college, and one in 16 men are sexually assaulted in college, according to the National Sexual Violence Resource Center. Sophomore Alexandra Sauro doesn’t find this statistic shocking, but...
- Posted November 2, 2016
Sexual assault on the rise
In April 1986, Jeanne Clery was raped and murdered in her Lehigh University dorm room. Clery’s dorm had auto-locking doors, much like ones in the Quinnipiac residence halls, Karoline Keith, Quinnipiac’s Clery compliance officer and investigator said....
- Posted October 10, 2015
Clery Act: 663 liquor violations, four sexual offenses reported in 2013
The number of reported sex offenses, drug-related arrests, liquor violations and hate crimes increased on campus in 2013, according to 2014 Clery Act crime statistics released Wednesday. There were 663 reported liquor violations on campus in 2013,...
- Posted October 1, 2014