- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "cigarettes"
Why main campus should be tobacco-free
Over a thousand college campuses in the country are tobacco-free, according to a study done in 2016 by tobaccofreecampus.org, but surprisingly, Mount Carmel campus is not on that list. North Haven, one of the three Quinnipiac campuses,...
- Posted February 8, 2017
Stop shaming cigarette smokers
Let me get one thing straight: I am not condoning smoking cigarettes in any way, shape or form. I am aware of the countless damages it does to one’s health, including increasing the risk of contracting different...
- Posted November 11, 2015
This past February, CVS/Caremark announced they would stop selling all tobacco products in their stores starting Oct. 1. The company made good on their promise, stopping the sale of cigarettes a whole month early on Sept. 3....
- Posted November 19, 2014